1. One advisor per five DeMolays is required to attend each event, but in no case will there be less than two advisors present with the DeMolay at all times.
2. Advisors will be responsible for their chapters conduct and for the enforcement of all conduct rules.
3. No girl may attend a DeMolay event unless accompanied by an adult female chaperone.
4. All facilities used by DeMolay are to be kept clean. Debris is to be placed in the proper containers.
5. DeMolays will conduct themselves as gentlemen at all times. DeMolays are expected to show respect at all times to advisors, invited guests, and any other personnel involved in the activity.
6. Alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, fireworks, and profane language are prohibited at DeMolay events. Prescription drugs are allowed but must be indicated on the parental consent form.
7. Failure to comply with these general conduct rules will result in dismissal from the event. In the case of dismissal, it becomes the parent or guardians responsibility to provide transportation from from the event.
A copy of these rules will be attached to the Parental Consent Form when using the same for the appropriate event.
Parental Consent Form: http://Jack33.net/DeMolay/release.htm